Planning a wedding is exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. When I started in the bridal industry, I could see how exasperating planning every detail was for couples and planners alike and I wanted to make a change. That’s why I developed Table Tops, Etc. as not only a floral company, but a full service custom floral design business with rental management.
So, what should you expect from a full rental and floral décor company like Table Tops, Etc.? Here’s a full walkthrough of the comprehensive process we have created for all of our special couples looking to make planning their dream day as simple as possible.
We like to start with a FREE consultation beginning with an in-depth look of your wedding vision with our wedding questionnaire. Then we can schedule an in-person or virtual consultation to go over everything you are wanting. During this consultation, we will use our 30+ year experience to help shape and fulfill everything you want, and maybe didn’t even know you wanted! You will be able to feel fabrics, find the perfect centerpieces, design arbor pieces and aisle ambiance, and the overall feel you want for your wedding day.
Then we develop the quote to your budget depending on what you want and don’t. The beauty of Table Tops, Etc. is knowing that you don’t have to buy a specific package that may contain items and designs you wouldn’t care about and helps you save money because it is customized to YOU!
After your initial consultation we will put together a full invoice detailing everything we discussed. You will then be able to review and make any edits, remove items, or add things. We find that this stage is crucial because it will help us put together intimate details like any pictures or décor on your bouquet wrap, designs for a memory table, and so much more.
Throughout the coming months we will handle all of the rental management from chairs to chargers to custom linens. On the day of your wedding you deserve to relax and take it all in. Don’t overwhelm yourself with having to oversee everything, let us work with your planner and other vendors to ensure your vision is set for perfection!
With so many customizable options and our extensive knowledge in floral availability, pricing and the most stunning design ideas for many venues – we are confident that we will be able to expand your wedding dreams to the most timeless reality.
A few recommendations from your florist:
- Have your venue reserved and colors decided on before your consultation
- Be ready to put down a deposit as soon as you decide that we’re right for you. With the Pandemic, dates are filling up fast!
- Keep in mind that your contract is changeable up until 3 weeks before the big day, so if you change your mind on something make sure you tell us immediately!
- In-person consultations are highly recommended as you can look at rental props, touch fabrics and linen swatches and so much more. All of this is available virtually but is much easier in-person.
- If your wedding is at a venue we are not familiar with, we can visit the venue with you to ensure we are covering all aspects with design expertise!
Don’t forget to get design ideas before scheduling your FREE consultation on our Instagram and Facebook! We can’t wait to meet with you!